Friday, August 15, 2008

Fredericton's Friday Night Docs series set to kick off again

Part of the Cinema Politica project offering free political film screenings and organized by the Montreal-based non-profit überculture, Fredericton's Friday Night Docs series runs at Conserver House at 180 St. John St.. I just noticed that their fall schedule is finally up and that they're kicking things off on September 5 with a viewing of one of my recent favourite documentaries, The World According to Monsanto. It's about as must-see as must-see gets for anybody who eats. That's my take on it, anyway.

2 comments:

mv said...

I watched the whole thing on youtube a while back. Should be required viewing foe anyone who eats.

M said...

Indeed! It was quite good, wasn't it? I couldn't turn away from the screen once I started watching it.